Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fabulous Fiber: Hanging our Show

It's kind of a lot of work to hang a show--a lot of trips up and down a ladder, a lot of time spent with arms overhead.  That's what I did today with other members of Women Against the Grain, a group of fiber artists who are currently presenting a show called Fabulous Fiber at the Farmington Valley Art Center.



Here's Bobbie Morehouse hanging a quilt
Lots to do!  Here are Phyllis Small, Judy Ross, Bobbie Morehouse, and Betty Warner

It may be a little chaotic now, but it's gonna be beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the show...nice weather will be a help. I know it will be super. I can't make it this weekend but I hope to get there later.

    It was fun to see my buds Judy and Betty too. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete